Here at The Lighthouse Academy
We believe that God must be the head of our lives. All that we endeavor to do, we do it as unto him. For we know that with God... ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE!
We are pleased to have your interest to learn more about our program. We are a Christian-based, independently owned and a secure preschool and childcare program, focused on the family and your child's development. We look forward to the opportunity to share in your child's early learning experience as they grow, walk, laugh, become curious and develop.
Our Programs Offered
Infants - Ages 6 weeks-18 months, we will stimulate their curiosity.
Toddlers 1 - Ages 18-36 months, we will encourage their motor and sensory curiosities.
Preschool 1 - Age 3 years, we will encourage their independence.
Preschool 2 - Ages 4-5 years, we will stimulate and evolve their imagination and leadership.
A $100 non-refundable enrollment fee and non-refundable registration fee of $25 per child is required at time of registration.*
*PFCC available for qualified applicants.
While you are your child's primary and first teacher, our philosophy is to empower the child through developmentally appropriate experiences to evolve curiosity and knowledge, further developing their imagination and social-emotional growth. Through these experiences, we will support peer interaction, encourage and enhance their independence, social interaction, and problem-solving skills through modeling behavior and open-ended opportunities.
Goals of Our Staff
- Our well-experienced and dedicated staff will make sure your child's experience is educational and fun
- Work collaboratively with and your child for a pleasant transition from home to school
- Provide a nurturing, safe and stimulating environment for learning
- Work collaboratively with community members and provide resources when additional family supports are needed for family crises, early intervention for behavioral, developmental or physical health for children
Goals for Your Children
In accordance with the State of Ohio, Early Learning Development Standards and early childhood developmentally appropriate practices, the goals for your children are to plan, create, stimulate, motivate and develop your child's:
- Social Emotional Development
- Physical Well-Being and Motor Development
- Approaches Toward Learning
- Language and Literacy Development
- Cognition and General Knowledge